|Article number:||DCH053 corner|
Create Your Own Necklace Cards!
The all new Corner Necklace Punch can help you create necklace cards
for thinner necklaces.
1-Simply place card in corner punch then squeeze punch.
2- FLIP CARD OVER-THEN, place other corner and repeat.
(FLIPPING CARD CREATES MIRROR CUT. NOT NECESSARY AFTER YOU GET THE HANG OF PLACEMENT)
***You may have to practice. Placing card precisely in corner gives best results.***
Can be used with business cards, scrapbook cardstock.
(Can be used with card stock up to 100 lb weight.)
**Please note that this punch is designed for use on one business card at a time. Multiple cards are too thick.**
Handy Tips to achieve better results:
1) Works great with most business cards- use max 100lb or less non-coated cardstock
2) Punch one card at a time.
3) Allow punch to rest after punching 20-25 cards, if punching a large batch (cutting area can swell from heat friction).
4) Occasionally punch through folded aluminum foil to sharpen punch.
5) Punch through waxed paper a few times for smoother cutting.
6) Use earring backs or French wire keepers to keep earrings on card during transport.