|Out of stock
Polishing can take hand made metal and jewelry pieces to the next level. Evening out surfaces and bringing a shine can give a project that professional look.
The heart of the kit is a benchtop polishing motor. It is 5-1/4" tall and 13" wide with spindles. It is light weight and will fit on your bench top or work table with ease. Turn it on and you'll find out it's a powerful motor that delivers 1/6hp smoothly and quietly.
It has a dust proof housing and pre-lubricated ball bearings. It has an on/off switch and a control knob that allows you to select speeds from 1800 to 10000rpm. A red light indicates the power is on and a blue light tells you the motor is running.
It has 2 plastic feet to hold it in place. For added security, there are 2 mounting holes in the base so that you can screw it to your worktop. Will work with wheels up to 4" in diameter.
This polishing kit includes:
* A 1/6hp benchtop polishing motor with 2 tapered spindles
* Tripoli compound to use as the first polishing step for evening surfaces
* Zam compound to use as the 2nd step for polishing to a shine
* Two 4" polishing wheels to use with the polishing compounds
* Two packs of Thermal Finger Guards