Bench Top Polisher
With a footprint smaller than most mouse pads, this bench top polisher delivers a big punch at an affordable price.
At 5-1/4" tall and 13" wide with spindles it will fit on your bench top or work table with ease. It is light weight so you can take it with you when setting up at shows and fairs. Turn it on and you'll find out it's a powerful motor that delivers 1/6hp smoothly and quietly.
It has a dust proof housing and pre-lubricated ball bearings. It has an on/off switch and a control knob that allows you to select speeds from 1800 to 10000rpm. A red light indicates the power is on and a blue light tells you the motor is running.
It has 2 plastic feet to hold it in place. For added security, there are 2 mounting holes in the base so that you can screw it to your worktop. Will work with wheels up to 4" in diameter.
In a nutshell...
* 1/6hp, 110v motor
* Dial your polishing speed from 1800 to 10000rpm
* A red light indicating the unit is on and a blue light indicating the motor is spinning
* Plastic feet to keep the unit from sliding
* Motor is well-balanced to prevent "jiggling and jumping around"
* 8mm motor shafts
* 2 tapered spindles
* 2 replacement motor brushes
* 2 medium grit, 2-3/4: dia. abrasive fiber wheels
* UL listed