Xuron 90 Deg Bent nose pliers. Ultra precise needle nose pliers that are capable of holding wire less than 1mm thick, but with the strength for wire forming. Misaligned jaws will be a thing of the past. Jaws are about 11mm long and 1.5mm wide at the tip.
The 90deg bend makes it very easy to pick up and handle small items like jump rings and still keep your wrist in a natural postion. This makes for more comfort and less stress!
- Xuron tools are precision stamped and machine ground by computer control.
- Xuron tools have lifetime warranted Light Touch return springs for reduced effort.
- Plier and shears feature ergonomically shaped Xuro-Rubber grips designed for maximum comfort.
- Non-glare bright finishes or glare eliminating black finishes that reduces eye strain.
- Xuron tools are also very light weighing as little as 1.9oz.
- Micro-Shears® feature a patented blade by-pass shearing action that slices cleanly through metal.
- The patented shearing action of cutters requires half the force required by conventional cutters.
- American made.