Xuron Tweezer flat nose with ultra precise needle nose that are capable of holding wire less than 1mm thick, but with the strength for wire forming. Misaligned jaws will be a thing of the past. The jaws on these Xuron tweezer pliers are 20mm long and only 1.5mm wide.
- Xuron tools are precision stamped and machine ground by computer control.
- Xuron tools have lifetime warranted Light Touch return springs for reduced effort.
- Plier and shears feature ergonomically shaped Xuro-Rubber grips designed for maximum comfort.
- Non-glare bright finishes or glare eliminating black finishes that reduces eye strain.
- Xuron tools are also very light weighing as little as 1.9oz.
- Micro-Shears® feature a patented blade by-pass shearing action that slices cleanly through metal.
- The patented shearing action of cutters requires half the force required by conventional cutters.
- American made.