||Out of stock
Xuron 170-II Microshear Flush Cutter
This Microshear is perfect for French wire and other soft wires like gold, silver or copper up to 20ga (0.8mm) thick.
Xuron shears are unique in the world of cutters due to their design. Unlike a standard side cutter, the blades of Xuron cutters do not meet. They by-pass each other much the way scissors or hand shears do. The result is a cleaner more flush cut. The blades will also last longer since the stress of cutting edges "banging" into each other has been eliminated.
By design the shearing action requires only about half the force required when using a standard side cutter.
Xuron shears and pliers have other very unique hand tools that have features not seen in most pliers and hand tools available.
- Xuron tools are precision stamped and machine ground by computer control.
- Xuron tools have lifetime warranted Light Touch return springs for reduced effort.
- Plier and shears feature ergonomically shaped Xuro-Rubber grips designed for maximum comfort.
- Non-glare bright finishes or glare eliminating black finishes that reduces eye strain.
- Xuron tools are also very light weighing as little as 1.9oz.
- American made.
- Maximum: cut 20 gauge soft wire
- Overall length: 5.1" (124.9mm)
- Jaw length: 0.35" (8.9mm)