||Out of stock
Tronex Round Long Nose Pliers #731 with Long Handle
Used for holding and gripping in jewelry and wirework, these American-made pliers have exceedingly exceptional quality.
Tronex tools are manufactured with the highest quality right here in the USA. The pliers have outstanding precision; the sidecutters are nearly unmatched in durability and sharpness. Read further to get more details. But when you hold a Tronex tool in your hand, you will feel how remarkable they really are.
- Long jaws for extra grip and a broader range of loop diameters
- Tips induction hardened to 60 Rockwell C hardness
- Inner jaw is smooth to minimize marring
- Matte finish on metal parts to reduce glare
- Cushioned handle grips for increased comfort
- Dual leaf spring to cut down on hand fatigue
- Handle length is long for a more ergonomic grip
- Made in the USA
Overall length: 6.44"
Jaw length: 1.25"
Tip size: Tapes from 4.4mm down to 0.9mm at tip
The 7000 series Tronex pliers feature handles 4.8" long that allow freedom of hand placement. The long handle also lets you grip with all 4 fingers giving you better control and squeezing force. These ergonomic handles won't dig into palms or compress nerves and tendons thus reducing fatigue.