||Out of stock
Tronex Chain Long Nose Pliers #711 with Long Handles
Used for holding and gripping in jewelry and wirework, these American-made pliers have exceedingly exceptional quality.
Tronex tools are manufactured with the highest quality right here in the USA. The pliers have outstanding precision; the sidecutters are nearly unmatched in durability and sharpness. Read further to get more details. But when you hold a Tronex tool in your hand, you will feel how remarkable they really are.
- Long jaws for extra reach and greater grip
- Edges are "eased" with a bevel
- Inner jaw is smooth to minimize marring
- Matte finish on metal parts to reduce glare
- Cushioned handle grips for increased comfort
- Dual leaf spring to cut down on hand fatigue
- Handle length is long for a more ergonomic grip
- Made in the USA
Overall length: 6.44"
Jaw length: 1.3"
Tip size: 1.2 x 1.5mm at tip
The 7000 series Tronex pliers feature handles 4.8" long that allow freedom of hand placement. The long handle also lets you grip with all 4 fingers giving you better control and squeezing force. These ergonomic handles won't dig into palms or compress nerves and tendons thus reducing fatigue.