||Out of stock
Tronex Flat Short Nose Pliers #544 with Short Handle
Used for holding and gripping in jewelry and wirework, these American-made pliers have exceedingly exceptional quality.
Tronex tools are manufactured with the highest quality right here in the USA. The pliers have outstanding precision; the sidecutters are nearly unmatched in durability and sharpness. Read further to get more details. But when you hold a Tronex tool in your hand, you will feel how remarkable they really are.
- Short jaws for greater control
- Edges are "eased" with a bevel
- Inner jaw is smooth to minimize marring
- Matte finish on metal parts to reduce glare
- Cushioned handle grips for increased comfort
- Dual leaf spring to cut down on hand fatigue
- Handle length is short
- Made in the USA
Overall length: 5.0"
Jaw length: 0.7"
Tip size: 0.8 x 3.7mm at tip