Four Hole Cutter/Hole Punch for Metal Jewelry by Eugenia Chan
Designed by artist Eugenia Chan, this hole punch allows you to make prefect, precise holes for riveting wire in 12, 14, 16 and 18 gauges.The punches can pierce soft metal with a thickness of up to 18ga (1.0mm) with ease.
Check out these features:
- The rectangular frame of the hole punch has a 4" x 1/4" opening.
- The opening also has marking every 1/4" to help you keep thing aligned when piercing your pieces.
- There is a removable/adjustable depth tray held in place by two thumb screws. This tray has 1/4 markings and can be moved out to a maximum of 1-5/8" from the punches.
- The punches are turned by an Allen wrench that is included.
- There is even a magnet in the side of the frame to keep the Allen wrench handy.