Earthcoat Copper Primer Plating Solution plates a consistent uniform copper deposit in a solution that is easy to use. It can be used as a pre-plate to go over difficult to plate metals as well as a bonding metal between plating stages. Sold in a 1 quart bottle.
1. Electroclean items before plating.
2. Heat solution to 130Â°F.
3. Connect copper anode to positive and workpiece to negative of your rectifier.
4. Electroplate at 1-2 volts for between 2-5 minutes.
5. Rinse well in well in clean water.
6. If not satisfied, repeat plating process, otherwise dry immediately.
(Ships UPS Ground Only)