PEPE SUPERIOR RING BENDING TOOL
A very handy tool for fabricating. It is based on European designs and out performs all other bending tools. This heavy-duty bending tool is versatile, operating by lever action. It features 7 sets of forming die sets (12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22mm diameter round, 60 degree and 90 degree) giving you a wide variety of options when shaping. The base and handle perform at a high level of torque allowing the use to exert less effort when bending.
There are four screw holes for mounting to your bench as well as a detachable bar allowing it to be used in a vise. The set comes in an high density plastic storage base.
Features at a glance:
- High torque lever and base
- 8 pairs of bending dies (1 each of inner and outer)
- 6 wear-resistant, low-friction Delrin outer dies (includes 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22mm round)
- Die shapes include round (12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22mm), 60 degree and 90 degree
- Dies are manufactured of solid steel and hardened to 40-44 hRC
- Precision machined HDPE plastic storage base
Note: PEPE Tools is no longer including a vise mounting bar. The body of the ring bender has been changed to fit snugly between the jaws of a vise.
*When using this product it is important to use material that is dead soft and under 1mm in thickness. Proper maintenance is a breeze, light oil on the moving parts is all that's necessary.