||Out of stock
This entry level tool is perfect for anyone wanting to do light polishing and finishing. You will get the convenient size and quiet running of the professional motors and a fraction of the price.
Micromotors are small, fast power tools ideal for polishing, drilling, grinding plus many other bench jobs. The micormotor consists of 2 parts: the base unit and the handpiece. The base unit controls the speed and direction by delivering electrical power to the handpiece. The handpiece does the work. It houses the tiny motor right inside thus the name micromotor.
Use all of your favorite standard Flexshaft abrasives and attachments! The handpeice features a quick change collet that holds 3/32" (2.38mm) shanks. This means you can still use all your standard bits and polishers.
* Control box with dial speed control, forward/reverse switch, hand/foot switch, and on/off switch
* On/off foot pedal control
* Lightweight handpiece with quick change 3/32" collet
* Handpiece stand
* Maximum operating speed of 30,000rpm
* 120V operation
* Control box: 6-3/8" x 4-5/8" x 3"
* Handpiece: 5-1/4" long x 1" diameter
And with the quick change collet, it's a breeze to switch polishing bits. Just a twist of the handpiece releases the bit and a twist back locks it in place. No fumbling with chuck keys or collet wrenches. So no wasted time or headaches!