||Out of stock
BESQUAL-2 MICROMOTOR with STANDARD HANDPIECE
Micromotors are small, fast power tools ideal for polishing, drilling, grinding plus many other bench jobs. The micormotor consists of 2 parts: the base unit and the handpiece. The base unit controls the speed and direction by delivering electrical power to the handpiece. The handpiece does the work. It houses the tiny motor right inside thus the name micromotor.
Use all of your favorite standard Flexshaft abrasives and attachments! The handpeice features a quick change collet that holds 3/32" (2.38mm) shanks. This means you can still use all your standard bits and polishers.
And with the quick change collet, it's a breeze to switch polishing bits. Just a twist of the handpiece releases the bit and a twist back locks it in place. No fumbling with chuck keys or collet wrenches. So no wasted time or headaches!
Though inexpensive, the Besqual-2 has great features.
- It is small - It fits neatly on any workbench or table. The control box itself has a footprint of just 5-1/4" x 6".
- It is light weight - At under 7 pounds it is very portable. Take it to art shows, craft fairs, workshops. All you need is to plug it in.
- It is convenient - The handpiece has a 3/32" (2.38mm) quick change collet for easy switching of your favorite burs and polishers
- It has power - The H37SN standard handpiece delivers all of the 35,000rpms and torque the Besqual-2 can deliver
- A pleasure to use - It has low noise, low vibration and low heat even after hours of use.
How about some details?
- Features speeds of 0 - 35,000rpm
- Variable foot control/pedal letting your vary the speed of the handpiece by your foot up to the maximum you set by the dial
- Powerful torque
- Dial speed control
- Forward and reverse switch
- H37SN standard handpiece with 3/32" collet and maximum speed of 40,000rpm
- Twist operated quick change collet
- Handpiece holder
- Built in bur holder for 6 burs
- Automatic safety overload protection
- Reduced heat after long periods of use
- Switchable 110/220v operation
The H37SN Standard Handpiece is only 6" long 1-1/8" at its widest. The grip tapers down to just under 3/4" for a comfortable hold. At 9.3oz (with cord), easy to work with.
Introduction to Micromotors