|Make the jump rings you need-in the size and wire gauge you require with the Oval Jump Ring Maker. It comes with three oval mandrels (4x6, 5x7 and 6x8mm) to create your own round jump rings.
Try coiling vivid Artistic wires to create colored jump rings that can add definition and texture to jewelry designs, or use gold filled, sterling, or base petal wire to fashion components that complement your designs.
The Jump Ring Maker is easy to use, fast, and fun. Once you try making your own jump rings you may never, want to stop!
- Simply screw a mandrel into the plastic handle.
- You then secure your wire to the handle and begin wrapping it around the mandrel.
- Once the wire starts to coil, hold onto the mandrel and "turn" the handle with your finger to continue.
- When you have a long enough coil, cut the ends with a side cutter and slide off the coil.
- You now are ready to cut the coil into jump rings!