||Out of stock
SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY - STRONGER POWER - GREATER DURABILITY - LONGER WARRANTY - INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
Known for producing the jewelry industry's best ultrasonics for decades, GemOro's engineers outdid themselves again with their next generation models. You're in control. Featuring two intense cleaning powers at the flip of a switch. Turbo Sweep Technology® for the toughest jobs and Power Sweep Technology® for more delicate jewelry.
Simply put, GemOro cleans jewelry faster and more effectively than ever before. The exclusive Instantaneous Digital Degassing speeds up the cleaning process and Automatic Load Self-Tuning constantly adjusts to maximum cleaning output and load voltage to maintain consistent cavitation and cleaning regardless of load and liquid levels. The thermostatically controlled VARI-TEMP heaters may be adjusted as you like. Change the cleaning time from 0-60 minutes with its fully adjustable timer, no problem.They look great too. Brushed stainless steel cabinets and tanks resist rust and damage from harsh chemicals and heat, ensuring years of reliable use.
Only GemOro's ultrasonics include everything you need, since all come with both stainless steel baskets and locking tweezers. Don't get soaked by the competition. Order your GemOro Powerful Ultrasonics today!
1.5PT NEXT-GEN ULTRASONIC AMAZING FEATURES:
- Tank size: 6 x 3-1/4 x 2-3/4"
- Now with 50% more capacity!
- Timer and stainless steel cover.
- For personal or counter-top use.
- Basket and stainless steel locking tweezers included.
- GemOro super high-performance industrial strength transducers
- Dual power modes - Power Sweep and Turbo Sweep technologies
- Heavy-duty brushed stainless steel outer cabinet
- Chemical resistant Rocker Shield switch guard boot cover
- Auto load self-tuning
- Auto degassing
- 0-60 minute timer
- Removable stainless steel cover for evaporation control
- External fuse for easy access
- Smart Service - All plug & play electronics for fast repairs
- Rubber feet for secure placement
The best warranty on the market: 2.5 years on the unit and 10 years on the transducer.
Engineered in the USA.