The Whaley Ring Gauge allows jewelers to cut perfectly sized ring stock in a variety of thicknesses, in any metal, eliminating the need for charts or complicated formulas!
It's brilliant design lets you take into account the thickness of the metal stock so you cut a perfectly sized piece every time.
* Simply open the gauge
* Insert your straight piece of stock into the opening
* Close the gauge and tighten the thumb screw
* Remove the stock and lay it along the raised edge of the gauge
* Line up the end of the stock with the size on the gauge you need to cut
* Cut the stock with you saw in the blade groove
* You now have a piece of stock ready to turn into a band!