||Out of stock
Excellent for holding parts precisely where you want them while soldering. The GRS Third Hands are unequalled in flexibility. These steel, spring-loaded clamps can twist, rotate and bend in all directions.
The 6" square non-asbestos solder block is clamped into a mounting bracket that can attach to any BenchMate mounting plate. It includes two BenchMate third hands.
The Third Hand Solder Station makes precise soldering easy by holding parts in the exact position you want. It has the BenchMate dovetail mounting bracket on the back so it can fit snuggly onto your GRS mounting plate. It also features rubber feet on the bottom so you can use it on top of your work bench as well.
- High-grade steel constructed, spring loaded Third Hand Clamps.
- Three-jointed Third Hand arms that can hold work securely up to 14" above the solder board.
- Third Hands feature steel jaws that are rounded with angled gripping surfaces the meet flush with each other.
- Steel jaws are replaceable.
- The 6"x6" heat-resistant, non-asbestos solder board is reversible and replaceable. It can withstand direct heat temperatures of 600F for soldering purposes.