Beading awl - perfect for knotting. Use it to form knots between beads and pearls.
The fine point helps loosen knots.
Its overall length is 5", and it features a sharp steel tips and comfortable handle
Knotting with an awl:
* Secure one end of your silk or nylon bead cord to a fastener
* String a bead onto the cord
* Make a loop around two of your fingers with the loose end of the cord
* Drop the end of the cord between your fingers to create a loose overhand knot
* Insert the tip of the awl through the center of the knot
* Carefully slide the knot toward the bead while pulling the loose end with your other hand
* Remove awl and pull the knot tight
* Repeat with each bead until the necklace is complete