Tronex Tapered Head Razor Flush Cutters #5223 with Short Handle
That is a really long name for some amazing cutters! Tronex tools are manufactured with the highest quality right here in the USA. The pliers have outstanding precision; the sidecutters are nearly unmatched in durability and sharpness. Read further to get more details. But when you hold a Tronex tool in your hand, you will feel how remarkable they really are.
Razor Flush is the name Tronex uses for the edge finish and anti-dulling protection on their exceptional cutters. Tronex Razor Flush cutters are finished with a delicate grinding operation to make them smooth, sharp, and in perfect alignment. The two edges come together much like two razor blades in opposition.The Tapered Head gives the cutters better access to tighter areas.
* High-grade alloy steel cutting edges induction hardened to 63-65 Rockwell C hardness
* Matte finish on metal parts to reduce glare
* Cushioned handle grips for increased comfort
* Dual leaf spring to cut down on hand fatigue
* Anti-dulling protection: a factory set screw that stops the cutting blades precisely thus preventing damage
* Handle length is short
* Made in the USA
Overall length: 4.63"
Jaw length: 0.33"
Cutting strength: Soft wire up to 18ga (22ga at the tip!).
Use soft metals such as sterling silver, gold, copper, etc. Do Not Use on hard wire or items such as Memory Wire and steel wire. Tronex cutters have jaws hard enough to cut beading wire like Beadalon and Soft Flex, but you might not want to use your razor flush cutters. Standard Tronex flush cutters will work just fine.