Xbow High Precision Swiss Made Cutters and Pliers
Known for their quality cutters and shears, Xuron Corp. has introduced Xbow High Precision Cutters and Pliers. These Swiss-made tools have quality rivaling other performance brands.
- Made from high quality ball bearing steel with a 45 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for pliers
- Induction hardened
- Superior no-scratch /antiglare satin finish
- Ergonomic handles with a soft comfortable gripping surface
- Dual leaf springs made of stainless steel
- Lap joint with screw in order to achieve a high level of strength and precision.
- Joint nuts made of hardened alloy steel to resist high cutting load.
- Fine-pitched joint screw for perfect joint adjustment.
- Perfect symmetry
- Swiss made
135mm (5.3")Jaw length:
20mm (0.79")Tip width:
The Xbow pliers feature a wide, comfortable ergonomic handle that reduces hand fatigue by helping to eliminate "pressure points" in the hand from narrow handles. The "shoulders" of the handles also extend up close to the joint. This lets you grip with your thumb and forefinger as if you were holding large comfy tweezers.