Xbow High Precision Swiss Made Cutters and Pliers
Known for their quality cutters and shears, Xuron Corp. has introduced Xbow High Precision Cutters and Pliers. These Swiss-made tools have quality rivaling other performance brands.
- Made from high quality ball bearing steel with a 63 Rockwell Hardness (HRC) for cutters
- Induction hardened
- Superior no-scratch /antiglare satin finish
- Cutters feature FULL-FLUSH jaws, for a perfect cutting of soft wire
- Ergonomic handles with a soft comfortable gripping surface
- Dual leaf springs made of stainless steel
- Lap joint with screw in order to achieve a high level of strength and precision.
- Joint nuts made of hardened alloy steel to resist high cutting load.
- Fine-pitched joint screw for perfect joint adjustment.
- Perfect symmetry
- Swiss made
135mm (5.3")Tip angle:
20ga (0.8mm) soft wire (22ga at the tip!)Use soft metals such as sterling silver, gold, copper, etc. Do Not Use on hard wire or items such as Memory Wire and steel wire. Tronex cutters have jaws hard enough to cut beading wire like Beadalon and Soft Flex, but you might not want to use your razor flush cutters. Standard Tronex flush cutters will work just fine.
The Xbow pliers feature a wide, comfortable ergonomic handle that reduces hand fatigue by helping to eliminate "pressure points" in the hand from narrow handles. The "shoulders" of the handles also extend up close to the joint. This lets you grip with your thumb and forefinger as if you were holding large comfy tweezers.