||Out of stock
Xuron Tapered Head Flush Cutting Micro Shear with Wire Catch
These tapered micro shear flush cutters are precision ground and heat treated for extra durability. The tapered jaws will cut soft wire up to 14 gauge (1.6mm) thick. The overall length of this Xuron cutter is 4.9".
Xuron shears are unique in the world of cutters due to their design. Unlike a standard side cutter, the blades of Xuron cutters do not meet. They by-pass each other much the way scissors or hand shears do. The result is a cleaner more flush cut. The blades will also last longer since the stress of cutting edges "banging" into each other has been eliminated.
The wire catch is designed to prevent wire from flying off when cutting. The small bits of wire that tend to "spring off" in all directions are made to drop straight down onto your work surface. This not only keeps the bits from flying into your face, but it helps keep your workspace neat.
- Xuron tools are precision stamped and machine ground by computer control.
- Xuron tools have lifetime warranted Light Touch return springs for reduced effort.
- Plier and shears feature ergonomically shaped Xuro-Rubber grips designed for maximum comfort.
- Non-glare bright finishes or glare eliminating black finishes that reduces eye strain.
- Xuron tools are also very light weighing as little as 1.9oz.
- Micro-Shears® feature a patented blade by-pass shearing action that slices cleanly through metal.
- The patented shearing action of cutters requires half the force required by conventional cutters.
- American made.
- Maximum cut: 14 gauge soft wire
- Overall length: 4.9" (124.4mm)