||Out of stock
Xuron Angled Tapered Micro Cutting Shear
The angled micro shear flush cutter has an ultra sharp 0.35" cutting blade with a precision tapered tip at a 55 degree angle, ideal for tight areas. This Xuron cutter will cut wire up to 22 gauge (0.64mm) thick.
Xuron shears are unique in the world of cutters due to their design. Unlike a standard side cutter, the blades of Xuron cutters do not meet. They by-pass each other much the way scissors or hand shears do. The result is a cleaner more flush cut. The blades will also last longer since the stress of cutting edges "banging" into each other has been eliminated.
- Xuron tools are precision stamped and machine ground by computer control.
- Xuron tools have lifetime warranted Light Touch return springs for reduced effort.
- Plier and shears feature ergonomically shaped Xuro-Rubber grips designed for maximum comfort.
- Non-glare bright finishes or glare eliminating black finishes that reduces eye strain.
- Xuron tools are also very light weighing as little as 1.9oz.
- Micro-ShearsÂ® feature a patented blade by-pass shearing action that slices cleanly through metal.
- The patented shearing action of cutters requires half the force required by conventional cutters.
- American made.
- Maximum cut: 22 gauge soft wire
- Overall length: 5.1" (124.9mm)
- Jaw length: 0.35" (8.9mm)