|Metalsmith Essentials: Create the Perfect Workspace: Best ways to organize your bench with Michael David Sturlin
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for great organization techniques and strategies to implement in your workshop.
- You want precise basic metalsmithing tips for success.
- Learn how to customize your tools for personal use and explore tips for efficiently using what you already have.
Cluttered, ineffective workspace?
Discover Michael David Sturlin’s organization and effective tool tips!
Join successful goldsmith Michael David Sturlin for his workshop DVD dedicated to creating a successful jewelry workshop atmosphere and effectively using jewelry tools in smart ways to ensure productive jewelry making.
Begin by learning easy common ways to expertly store your tools, from PVC pipe to pliers racks that can help keep your workspace clean, tidy, and efficient.
Then, explore Michael’s secrets for using tool combinations effectively in your studio. Explore how bench pins, blocks, pliers, hammers and mandrels can be used to customize your workspace to fit your size, strength, dominant hand and jewelry-making tasks. You can tweak a stock bench pin, block or wooden mandrel to enable you to safely and efficiently grip, turn, hammer, file, and saw jewelry components of all shapes and sizes to your heart’s content.
Get your copy of this informative workshop DVD today to:
- Learn how to use your bench pin and customize it for personal use.
- Discover basic ways to use your jewelry tools efficiently that will help make you a successful metalsmith.
- Add dynamic texturing with tips for success.
- Explore specialty tools including various vises and ring clamps
- Easily bend wire and sheet metal with pliers in an effective and safe way.
- And much more!
Open the door to gratifying jewelry making today with this informational workshop DVD. Easily pause, repeat, start, and stop to get the information you need for your workspace. Don’t miss out on these tips that will help lay the foundation for successful jewelry making!
|Michael David Sturlin's 40-year career as a studio jewelry artist began in 1970. He is an educator, industry consultant, and award-winning goldsmith, with recognition from the World Gold Council, the American Jewelry Design Council, and the Jewelers of America. His work has been published in 75 magazine articles and is featured in the books Masters: Gold, Crocheted Wire Jewelry, and Good Bones: The Elements and Principles of Design for Jewelry Makers. He is a faculty member of the Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts.