|How to Photograph Your Jewelry
With Jim Lawson
Take stunning photos of your jewelry . . . In a snap!
Get expert tips and tricks on how to photograph your own jewelry. Join Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist photographer Jim Lawson for an in-depth look at capturing professional-looking photos of your handmade jewelry.
Discover different ways to accentuate a variety of materials and types of jewelry. From sparkling faceted beads and highly polished copper to natural stone pendants and sanded sterling silver, Jim covers how to make your pieces look their best.
Take a comprehensive look into photographing jewelry as you:
Run time: 100min.
- Discover how to set up your light to maximize the look of your jewelry designs.
- See how the simple addition of fill cards dramatically improves the details of your jewelry.
- Get expert answers to frequently asked questions with jewelry professional Lexi Erickson.
- Uncover the secrets behind great photos with the use of gradient backgrounds, light diffusion screens, and more.
- Learn how to take quality photos with a point Ã¢â‚¬Ëœn„¢ shoot camera and inexpensive setup.
- From juried photos to online selling, enhance your photos for maximum success.
- Explore insider tips on how to use computer programs to enhance your shoots.
- And more!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction with Lexi Erickson, Professional Jewelry Designer
- Point 'n' Shoot Success
- Using a Fill Card
- Beyond Point 'n' Shoot Cameras
- Photographing Sparkle and Color
- Diffusion Frames
- Capturing Detail
- Creating a Gradient Background
- Frequently Asked Questions