Learn to Make Jewelry: Wire, Finishing, and Design Basics - DVD
In this video, Linda Augsburg teaches you all the basics of stringing and making loops and then demonstrates how to make two Venetian-bead-and-chain necklaces using many of the skills shown.
This class includes:
- An overview of 13 jewelry-making techniques to get you started, including making loops, crimping, using jump rings, and more.
- Information about Venetian glass beads
- Tips on creating design symmetry and balance in your jewelry
- Ways to combine chain and beads in your projects
- In addition, this DVD contains a PDF illustrating the techniques learned, plus step-by-step instructions for making both necklaces demonstrated and instructions for two additional necklaces.
This DVD contains two classes from JewelryClassesOnDemand.com—the technique class: Wire and Finishing Basics and the project class: Venetian Bead and Chain Necklaces.