||Out of stock
Tronex Large Oval Head Razor Flush Cutters #7523 with Long Handle
That is a really long name for some amazing cutters!
Tronex tools are manufactured with the highest quality right here in the USA. The pliers have outstanding precision; the sidecutters are nearly unmatched in durability and sharpness. Read further to get more details. But when you hold a Tronex tool in your hand, you will feel how remarkable they really are.
Razor Flush is the name Tronex uses for the edge finish and anti-dulling protection on their exceptional cutters. Tronex Razor Flush cutters are finished with a delicate grinding operation to make them smooth, sharp, and in perfect alignment. The two edges come together much like two razor blades in opposition.
- The Oval Head gives the cutters more strength to handle larger guages of wire
- High-grade alloy steel cutting edges induction hardened to 63-65 Rockwell C hardness
- Matte finish on metal parts to reduce glare
- Cushioned handle grips for increased comfort
- Dual leaf spring to cut down on hand fatigue
- Anti-dulling protection: a factory set screw that stops the cutting blades precisely thus preventing damage
- Handle length is long for a more ergonomic grip
- Made in the USA
Overall length: 5.63"
Jaw length: 10.5mm
Cutting strength: Soft wire up to 16ga (20ga at the tip!).
Use soft metals such as sterling silver, gold, copper, etc. Do Not Use on hard wire or items such as Memory Wire and steel wire. Tronex cutters have jaws hard enough to cut beading wire like Beadalon and Soft Flex, but you might not want to use your razor flush cutters. Standard Tronex flush cutters will work just fine.
The 7000 series Tronex pliers feature handles 4.8" long that allow freedom of hand placement. The long handle also lets you grip with all 4 fingers giving you better control and squeezing force. These ergonomic handles won't dig into palms or compress nerves and tendons thus reducing fatigue.