||Out of stock
Tronex Small Head Angled Flush Cutters #7082 with Long Ergo Handle
Translation: Now I can cut flush up against things much more easily!
Tronex tools are manufactured with the highest quality right here in the USA. The pliers have outstanding precision; the sidecutters are nearly unmatched in durability and sharpness. Read further to get more details. But when you hold a Tronex tool in your hand, you will feel how remarkable they really are.
The angled head on these cutters lets you cut close while keeping your hand up and away from the work. Very handy for flush cutting on awkward pieces.
- Has a 50deg angle on the cutting jaw
- High angle cutting headfor getting into hard-to-reach spaces
- High-grade alloy steel cutting edges induction hardened to 63-65 Rockwell C hardness
- Matte finish on metal parts to reduce glare
- Cushioned handle grips for increased comfort
- Dual leaf spring to cut down on hand fatigue
- Handle length is long for a more ergonomic grip
- Made in the USA
Overall length: 5.87"
Jaw length (cutting edge): 0.22" (5.6mm)
Jaw length (overall): 0.71" (18mm)
Cutting strength: Soft wire up to 20ga (22ga at the tip!).
Use soft metals such as sterling silver, gold, copper, etc. Do Not Use on hard wire or items such as Memory Wire and steel wire. Tronex cutters have jaws hard enough to cut beading wire like Beadalon and Soft Flex.
The 7000 series Tronex pliers feature handles 4.8" long that allow freedom of hand placement. The long handle also lets you grip with all 4 fingers giving you better control and squeezing force. These ergonomic handles won't dig into palms or compress nerves and tendons thus reducing fatigue.