||Out of stock
Beadsmith 4mm Letter Punch Set - Lower Case Spiral
A great way to personalize your jewelry and craft projects!
This set of 27 stamps includes letters A thru Z plus the "&" symbol.
- Made of hardened steel
- Stamps are approximately 2-3/8" long and 7mm square
- The stamps make an impression about 3mm tall
- The stamps are marked for easy orientation. Just grip them with your thumb on the side imprinted with "Beadsmith" and the punch will be facing the correct way
- Handy, compact canvas storage pouch that folds up to fit in a tote bag, purse or even back pocket
- The punches are held in place by individual elastic band
- The case is approximately 6-1/4" x 5" x 1" when closed
Work on a sturdy work table or bench. lay the metal to be stamped on a hard work surface such as a steel bench block. Hold the stamp with the decorative end in place on the work surface. Use a 1lb. or heavier hammer to strike the flat end of the stamp with a smooth, even force. To make your stamps crisp and clear make sure you are working on a sturdy table with no padding under your bench block.
We recommend you practice your stamping on less expensive metals before using them on your sterling silver.
Click here to purchase copper, brass or nickel silver.