||Out of stock
Premium Portable Micromotor System with Foot Pedal
Convenience, portability and quality all wrapped up into a beautiful package!
It's compact, portable and easy to use. It's perfect if you are a crafter on-the-go. Use it for polishing, smoothing, shaping and more. The built-in, rechargeable Ni-Mh battery gives you the freedom to move around and even travel without having to plug in. It is perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for working on pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
The control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a dial on the front allowing you adjust speeds from 0 to 20,000 RPM.
The run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode. It takes just 3 hours to charge the battery to full. You can even plug it in for day-long use.
The handpiece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication. The handpiece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of burs.
Collets can be installed and changed. This unit comes with a 3/32" (2.35mm) collet. Collets 1/8" (3.18mm) and 3mm are also available.
The MicromotorKit includes:
- Control Box with rechargeable battery
- Handpiece with 3/32" (2.35mm) collet installed
- Convenient on/off foot pedal
- Handpiece Cradle
- Spare pair of motor brushes
- Soft sided carry case
- Portable pouch with adjustable straps
Features at a Glance
- Compact, portable and easy-to-use
- Ideal for polishing, smoothing. shaping and more
- Maximum operation speed of 20,000rpm
- Manual dial speed control
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Built-in rechargeable Ni-Mh battery
- Run time up to 5 hours with a 3 hour recharge time
- Charge can also be used as an AC adapter for stationary work
Control box measures approximately 6-3/4" x 2-7/8" x 1-3/4"
Handpiece is approximately 5" long and 1" in diameter at widest.