BeadSmith® BASIC elements™ Cordless Rotary Tool
This economy rotary tool is battery operated. Uses 2 AA batteries, (not included) and comes with a selection of tips, 1 polishing (needs polishing compound), 1 sanding drum, 1 ball burr, one pointed tip, and a larger grind/engrave tip.
Fair power for battery operated. Nice starter tool when you can't justify a Foredom. Lighter and more portable than a Dremel.
1. Engraver tip (conical) – suitable for use on metal, glass, Stonewood, plastic surfaces.
2. Pink grinding tip – Suitable for grinding and polishing.
3. Sanding band – suitable for sanding & rounding edges.
4. Buffing tip – suitable for polishing.
5. Engraver tip (sharp) – suitable for engraving delicate parts.
6. Engraver tip (ball shape) – suitable for metal, glass, stone, plastic surfaces.
TIP: practice on inexpensive material to get a feel for it before attempting to engrave finished jewelry.
1. Hold down shaft lock button
2. Loosen the collet
3. Insert tip
4. Tighten the collet
5. Release shaft lock button
6. Tip removal