||ET1050 E3 duo controller
The E3 Duo™ controller is two machines in one! It contains the programs for both etching and electroforming/plating. It is designed to make professional jewelry pieces right from your home studio.
This is a controller only!
If you want to etch, then you will need to purchase the Electroetching kit.
If you want to electroform then you will need to purchase the Electroforming kit.
E3 Duo™ Electroforming/Plating and Etching Controller Specs:
- 2 Amp, 6 Volts max
- LED display to show power levels for etching or current level for electroforming/plating
- For electroforming: Adjustable range from 40mA-2Amp (current based system). It covers pieces quickly with a smooth deposition of metal.
- For plating: Gold, silver and other metals can be plated using the controller. Simply use a low current with the appropriate anodes and solutions needed for the metal you are plating.
- For etching: Adjustable power ranging from 1/2 watt-6 watts. This etching feature has a knob for an adjustable range.
- The led display shows power: L1 (low), L2 (medium) or L3 (high)
- Copper, brass, bronze, silver and sterling silver can be electrically etched with the controller.
- Small and compact-perfect for the home studio or for the classroom. The controller measures just 5" x 3" x 3/4".
- Controller is made with high quality parts with superior stainless steel clips.
- Made in USA
- If you are new to electrical etching, electrical etching is different than chemical etching, especially with regard to etching small pieces and resist options.