Now make patterned or "wavy" rings and hoops without the need for a hydraulic press! This Bangle Forming Die is easy to use. All you will need is heavy lead-filled rawhide mallet and a sturdy benchtop.
- First create your bangle or hoop out of wire (we used 24ga copper washers when we played with ours).
- Next separate the halves of the die.
- Use the groove in the outside collar the line up the dies.
- Place your bangle in between the halves making sure to center it.
- Replace the top half of the die and give it a good solid WHACK!The solid steel die is designed so that the halves always line up perfectly.
Other patterns are available so go ahead and get creative!
The die is approximately 2" in diameter (1-1/2" inside diameter).