||Out of stock
Iced Enamels Faux Cold Enameling System® is a unique, custom formulated, proprietary Faux Cold Enameling system for permanent adhesion of color on metal. The system of powders, medium and ICE Resin® work symbiotically to create a permanent, jeweler„¢s grade bond of color on all types of metals, from precious metals to base metals.
Iced Enamels® were expressly developed for creative people who enjoy the look of torch-fired or kiln-fired enamels. Combine #CE91025 Enamel Medium with the quick-melting Relique powders and solidify with a craft heat gun for beautiful mixed-media metalwork in minutes.
Seal with a thin coat of ICE Resin® to create a permanent Cold Enameling bond that will never rub off, fade or yellow over time.
- Iced Enamels in a Nutshell.
- Lightly sand your metal bezel or piece with sandpaper.
- Apply thin coat of ICED Enamels® Medium to surface.
- Sprinkle Iced Enamels® Powder onto surface.Gently shake-off excess.
- Melt Iced Enamels® Powders with craft heat gun.
- Work from the sides over to the top. When you see powder begin to bubble up but not pop, you know it is time to stop.
- Build up additional layers of ICED Enamels® as you like.
- Let completely cool.
- To seal, mix ICE Resin® to manufacturer directions and apply a thin coat with disposable paint brush.
- Let dry 6 to 12 hours.