This is an open flame torch only. May be hand-held or used "hands-free" on table top.
* Built-in self-igniting system with safety lock that ensures the switch is not turned on when not in use.
* Built-in "refillable" plastic fuel tank (shipped empty).
* Wide, stable base is perfect for hands-free use.
* Temperature up to 2500°F/1300°C with open flame.
* 90 minute continuous run time for perfect continuous heat applications.
* Adjustable flame that will produce a broad or pinpoint flame.
Use to heat materials, ignite materials, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder and desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more.
This torch stands approximately 6-3/4" high.
Perfect for light soldering applications as well as metal clay firing.
Microtorches are sold without fuel. When refilling your Butane-Powered torch be sure to use quality, non-clogging fuel such as BT1048.