Earth Coat Strip-Free
A non-cyanide based solution used to strip gold plating. Reverse plate (anode as negative and workpiece as positive) with theÂ at 3-6 volts for 30-90 seconds. Use with a stainless steel anode.
Sold in a 1 quart bottle.
1. Heat solution to 120Â°-150Â°F
2. Connect stainless steel anode as negative and workpiece as positive of your rectifier
3. Reverse plate at 3-6 volts for 30-90 seconds.
4. Rinse well in well in clean water.
5. If ready to, replate item, otherwise dry immediately.