DELFT CLAY CASTING SYSTEM with VIDEO
This fine, reusable clay is ideal for casting small, detailed pieces.
- Pack one half of the aluminum ring mold with Delft clay
- Press your original model into the clay
- Dust the mold with separating powder to ease release of the model
- Place the other half of the ring on the first one and fill with clay
- Tap firmly with a rubber mallet to firm it around the model
- Open the mold and remove the model
- To cast, cut a sprue channel through the clay and pour in molten metal.
- Within minutes, the original is finished with little finished required
The Delft Clay Casing System includes a 4.4lb (2Kg) bag of reusable Delft Clay, a 60mm (2.35") round aluminum casting ring, and a DVD instructional video.